Experiencing slowness in loading web pages and lengthy download times. Let's see if we can understand why this is happening.
- Reasons this may be occurring:
- Multiple people using bandwidth hungry applications (Netflix) on the same network at the same time.
- Multiple downloads happening behind the scenes.
- Malware on users computer.
- Please run a speed test on the affected device
- If the speeds aren't what they should be for your Internet plan, please run a speed test on a wired device and see what results you get (Given the variability of a wireless connection, Westman cannot guarantee your speed results when wireless is used. Wired connections give more stable speed measurements)
- If the wired speeds are fine, here are some things that can help with your wireless connection.
- If speeds have not improved, try running tests at different times of the day and give our local support desk a call.
Please see the following links for more information: