Don't worry; let's see if we can fix this together so you can get you back to enjoying your favorite Movie or TV show.
- First, tighten all cord connections and make sure that none of them are damaged
- Make sure that there is a cord connecting the wall to your cable box (coaxial), a cord going from the box to the TV (could be coax, component, or HDMI) and a cord from the cable box to power.
- Once you have confirmed all the cords are right and tight unplug the cable box from power for 20 seconds, then plug it back in to power.
- If the channel break up is still occurring, please note which specific channels are presenting the error and if you have multiple boxes in your residence please take a look and see if the error message is present on those boxes.
- Once you have this information, please contact our local support desk via phone, chat or email.
- The information gathered above helps our technician's assess your issue and provide the appropriate fix. Whether that be over the phone through chat or by having a service technician visit your residence.