Changing your email account password is a simple process.
Follow the steps below:
1. Log into ‘my account’ from our website myaccount.westmancom.com
2. Once logged in, select “Manage Mailboxes” from the links in the middle of the webpage.
3. Click “Edit Mailbox” underneath the mailbox information. (if you log in with the Master User email account, you will see all other email accounts active under your name. Please carefully select the proper “edit mailbox” underneath the correct mailbox you wish to edit).
4. Fill in the “New Password” and “Confirm Password” white boxes. Then click the “Edit Mailbox” button found just underneath the password boxes.
5. You can now log out and log back in with your newly created password.
6. If you use a 3rd party client to receive and send emails (Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail etc), you will see a pop up the next time you use the program prompting you to enter your email username and password.
Simply remove the old password and type your new password into that box and it will change.