Important questions you may be wondering about:
1. Is Westman installing services right now?
Yes, we have resumed all regular installation activity.
As well, we have introduced a self-installation service option for Internet and TV services. If you are interested in this option. We will drop off the required equipment at your door, and then have our Technical Support team take you through step by step instructions, additionally, there will be printed materials as well to cross-reference.
2. Is your retail store open?
Yes. We have reopened our retail area to the public. While we always have sanitary procedures in place, as part of our commitment to the safety and health of our staff, our Members, and our communities, we have implemented the following additional safety measures in our retail spaces:
- Physical distancing signage and a limit of 4 people allowed in the retail area at once.
- We will have a staff member directing people to ensure they are adhering to proper physical distancing.
- Gloves, face masks, and disinfectant wipes will be constantly used by our staff and in between customer exchanges.
- An equipment return bin for Members and staff to safely handle returns.
- Plexiglass between you and our staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to our staff and everyone who enters our retail area.
- Installation and Repair Technicians will ask qualifying questions before entering a home.
If you have travelled domestic or international within the last 14 days, we kindly ask that you consider using our online methods of service for the coming weeks. As well, if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, our staff reserve the right to refuse service during this time. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
3. Will Westman Communications offer more channels in free viewing mode during this time?
Westman Members have been given access to several channels for free during this period to help keep them informed and their family entertained. For the full list of free previews currently available to Westman subscribers visit, at www.westmancom.com/personal/television/free-previews.
4. What if I need to return my equipment or need it replaced?
We have implemented an equipment return bin for Members to safely handle returns. If you have any questions or concerns about making a return, please contact our Customer Service at 204-725-4300 or toll free at 1-800-665-3337.
5. Will a Westman Communications Group technician come to my house if I need service repairs?
Yes, we have technicians doing service repairs for all of our services. We are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and ours, including standard questions before Installation and Repair Technicians enter your home. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please take the appropriate measures to protect your safety and our staff and refrain from requesting a technician to your house.
6. How can I order or upgrade my services, if I require?
To change or upgrade services, you can do so in the following ways:
Complete an online order form and our customer service team will give you a call to complete your request: westmancom.com/order-online
Call Customer Service at 204-725-4300 or toll free at 1-800-665-3337 between the hours of 8:00am to Midnight.
We understand the need for increased flexibility right now, so if you have any questions, concerns, or wish to order an upcoming appointment, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-665-3337.
7. How can I pay my bill?
You can easily pay your bill at our office, located at 1906 Park Avenue. Westman Communications Group also has the following remote payment options available to you:
By credit card, please visit our My Westman online portal at westmancom.com/my-westman
By your online banking website or mobile app; set Westman Communications Group up as a payee and follow their online bill payment instructions.
Mail a payment by cheque to:
Westman Communications Group
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon MB R7B 0R9
Westman Communications Group is dedicated to providing our Members with reliable communications services they can count on and our robust network and infrastructure are capable of handling any changes in usage.
Thank you for your continued support as we work through these challenges together.
1906 Park Avenue • Brandon, Manitoba • R7B 0R9