NEW! Westman Communications Group has refreshed the “My Account” portal to add new and enhanced features for a better user experience. The “My Account” tab has been renamed to “My Westman” and will remain in the same place on the website it is today.
The all-new experience has an enhanced visual appeal, along with the list of new and easy to use features below:
• Pay your bill online with your credit card
• When life gets busy, we have you covered with our new automatic withdrawal payment option.
• If you like the option of flexibility and change, there is also a one-time payment option
• Securely save a credit card to your account so you don’t have to input card information each time you make a payment
• View your statements online (Note, how far back to you can go is dependant on how long you have been a Westman customer)
• Equity statement back to 2013
• T4A statements back to 2013
• Digital versions of your previous bills back to 6 months
• Long-distance phone statements back to 6 months
• Manage multiple accounts in one portal
The Webmail service will not change and will still be available as you see it today. As well, you will still have all the features you know and love, plus the list of new features listed above. Westman will continue to add new and exciting services to the portal in the future.
To experience the all-new “My Westman” portal, you will be required to register with a login and password. NOTE: All Westman customers will need to register a new account to use the portal, regardless if you have an existing active “My Account” or not. We apologize for any inconvenience of this but promise you will enjoy this new mobile-friendly portal and its many features.
For full instructions on how to register and navigate the “My Westman” portal, CLICK HERE
If you have any questions regarding this change, please call 204-725-4300 (Toll Free: 1-800-665-3337).
Westman Communications Group