No worries, let's see if we can fix this together so you can get you back to talking to your favorite family member or friend.
- Verify that your phone modem is connected to power and turned on. There should be lights on the device to indicate it is getting power.
- Make sure that the phone cord is connected firmly to the outlet or the phone modem /gateway. Also confirm that the coaxial cord from the modem or gateway is tightly screwed on at both the device and the wall.
- If you have a cordless phone with a charging base, verify that it is getting power as well.
- If it is getting power try power cycling the base by unplugging it from power for 15-20 seconds and then plugging it back in. Please take the battery out prior to unplugging the device. The battery is located in a compartment with a slide off panel on the bottom of the modem. Once it is unplugged, the battery can be replaced before plugging it back in.
- If these steps do not restore your dial tone please contact our local support desk via phone, chat or email.