No worries, let's see if we can fix this together so you can get you back to enjoying your favorite TV show
- First make sure that all of the cords are hooked up tight and none are damaged.
- Make sure that there is a cord connecting the wall to your cable box (coaxial), a cord going from the box to the TV (could be coax, component, or HDMI) and a cord from the cable box to power.
- Power cycle your cable box by unplugging it from power for 20 seconds, then plugging it back in to power again.
- Turn the box back on with the cable/CBL button on your Westman remote.
- Scan through some of your other channels to see if there is snow on any others as well, or if it is just the one channel. This will be helpful information should you need to contact our help desk for assistance.
- Verify that your TV is on channel 3 with the remote that came with your TV or the manual channel change buttons on the TV set it-self.
- Put the TV on the right source/input with the remote that came with the TV. When you press the source/input button it should display a list of the input options available. If you are unsure of which source/input is correct you can try each option from the list until you get a picture. If you cannot locate the remote that came with your TV then you can use the manual source/input buttons on the TV itself.
- If these steps do not correct the snowy picture please contact our local support desk via phone, chat or email.